Monday, October 26, 2015

Post by moonlight

It is about 12:15 am in the morning and I have become somewhat of a nightt owl. I run
after I come home and then I watch TV for a few hours and by then Im tired enough to drift off to sleep. Recently I have been consumed by having to move to another place. I don't like change and this s a big one. It has brought up the old feelings of fear and anger. It is such a beautiful night tonight, the foghas covered  the moon in an eerie vail of ghostly white.  It is quiet, I will miss that. The chirping of the crickets, the hum of my fan and the scratching of the occasional raccoon as it slides head first down the tree at my door. The other morning at 3AM I awoke to three of them climbing from my roof to the tree and shimming down face first, with not even a slip of the claws, one by one they filed off the rood and down the tree, scurrying off down the stairs to the back of the house.  I pray that GOD delivers us to a new and better home. AsI type I catch a glimmer of the moon and it is awfully pretty, surrounded by the black of night.
Oh moon I pray that you bless this night with fitful sleep and a restful slumber..... GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment